Jinder Mahal is a Canadian professional wrestler. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand under his ring name Jinder Mahal. Having started his career on the independent circuit, Mahal joined WWE in 2010 and made his debut on the company’s main roster the following year. After a short-lived alliance with his kayfabe brother-in-law The Great Khali, he formed the stable 3MB with fellow wrestlers Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre. They remained until he and McIntyre were released from the company in 2014. Mahal returned to WWE in 2016 with a drastically improved physique. He received a push which culminated in him capturing the WWE Championship from Randy Orton in April 2017. This made him the 50th WWE Champion and the first of Indian descent. Let’s know about this wrestler’s lifestyle in a brief now…
Jinder Mahal Biography
Full Name: Yuvraj Singh Dhesi
NickNames: Hardbody Mahal, The Enlightened One, The Man of Peace, The (Modern Day) Maharaja, The Man Who Comes in Peace, The New American Dream
Profession: Wrestler, TV Personality.
Born: 19 July 1986
Age (as in 2021): 35
Birthplace: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hometown: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Residence: Tampa, Florida, USA
Debut: WWE (SmackDown)- 29 April 2011
Years active: 2004-present
Titles Won: 1-Time WWE Champion; Ranked #148 among Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s top 500 singles wrestlers in 2013
Finishing Move: “Khallas”
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relatives: Gama Singh (Uncle), Raj Singh (Cousin)
Ring Name: Jinder Mahal, Raj Dhesi, Raj Singh, Tiger Raj Singh
Trained By: Allen Coage, Gama Singh, Gerry Morrow, Rick Bognar
Educational: University of Calgary
Educational Qualification: Business Degree in Communication and Culture.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Weight in Kilograms: 116 Kg
Weight in Pounds: 238 lbs
Height in Meters: 1.93 m
Height in Centimeters: 193 cm
Height in Feet Inches: 6 Feet 5 Inch
Body Measurements: Chest: 46 Inch; Waist: 33 Inches; Biceps: 20 Inches
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark Brown
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Blood type: A+
Shoe Size: 13 (US)
Lucky Number: 2, 7, 11, 16
Lucky Stone: Pearl, Coral, Moonstone
Lucky Color: Light Blue, Silver, White.
Favorite Food: White Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Whole-wheat Pasta, Egg, Potato Chapati, Cheesecake and so on.
Favorite Drink: Black Coffee, Tea, Café Latte, Juice.
Favorite Wrestler: Gama Singh, Roman Reigns, Allen Coage
- Going to Gym
- Watching Movies
- Listening to Music
- Playing Video Games
- Playing Outdoor Games
Girls, Affairs and More
Jinder Mahal does not have any relationship rumors till now. There were no women with whom he had rumors of dating. He is single as per report.
Family and Friend
Jinder Mahal was born in an Indian Punjabi family in Canada. His uncles Gama Singh and Raj Singh are great wrestlers of their time who are international celebrities. The Great Khali is like a brother to him as well who is supporting him as a friend as well. He is also friends with Drew McIntyre.
When Jinder Mahal came back in late 2016 with a beefed-up body, this raised many eyebrows. Wrestling expert Dave Meltzer associated the news with some substance abuse. Former WWE superstar Ryback also expressed his doubt on Mahal’s drastic transformation. But Jinder Mahal denied all news stating that a strict diet and workout routine are the only two reasons behind his physique.
House, Cars, Net Worth
Jinder Mahal lives in a very beautiful and luxurious house in Tampa, Florida, USA. The house is well-spacious from both sides. It is worth millions as per report. Besides this house, he has properties in India too.
Jinder Mahal owns some very expensive cars in his garage. He uses Lincoln Tower, Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Ferrari and other expensive brands of cars which are worth millions.
5 Million USD.
Jinder Mahal is active on Instagram, Twitter and YouTube among the social sites. His Twitter account @JinderMahal has 286k and Instagram @jindermahal has 590k followers till now.
- He is an Indian by his ethnicity and family line, but the wrestler was born and brought up in Canada and now he lives in the United States.
- He began his professional wrestling career at the Martial Arts Fitness Center in Calgary, training with Rick Bognar.
- He debuted in Premier Martial Arts Wrestling (PMW) as Raj Dhesi.
- As Tiger Raj Singh, he won various tag team championships in Stampede and Prairie Wrestling Alliance (PWA).
- Like many hardworking and struggling wrestlers, he also started out his journey from the independent circuit.
- Although his father or mother is not into wrestling, he has some great wrestlers in his family as his uncles and cousins.
- His uncle Gama Singh was a coach and inspiration to him in this career as well.
- Famous wrestler Munraj Sahota aka Raj Singh is his cousin.
- Mahal was quickly established as a heel when he came into the WWE.
- He did not have a good initial push when he came in WWE. He even left WWE in 2012. But he was brought back in 2016.
- He came back to WWE with a drastic physical improvement which raised many suspicions about his change.
- His uncle, Gama Singh was considered a legendary wrestling villain in the original Stampede Wrestling and wrestled around the world in the 1980s.
- Jinder was hired as a jobber in WWE who just comes to be seen for some minutes in the match. But the rest is history!
- The wrestler is just 35 by age which is unbelievable by the achievements he earned till now.
- He is the first person of Indian origin to hold the WWE title.