Ric Flair is an American professional wrestling manager and retired professional wrestler. He is regarded as the greatest professional wrestler of all time. Flair had a career that spanned almost 40 years. Let’s know about this wrestler’s lifestyle in a brief now…
Ric Flair Biography
Full Name: Richard Morgan Fliehr
NickNames: The Nature Boy, I Da! Ba-Loot!, Naitch, Ricky Rhodes, The Alimony Pony, Jet Flyin, Son of a Gun, Space Mountain, Limousine Ridin, Rambin and so on.
Profession: Wrestler, Author, Actor, Podcaster, TV Personality.
Born: 25 February 1949
Age (as in 2021): 72
Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee
Hometown: Tennessee, United States
Years active: 1972-2012
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Trained By: Verne Gagne
Educational: Wayland Academy, University of Minnesota.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Weight in Kilograms: 110 Kg
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Green
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 6 Feet 1 Inch
Ethnicity: American White
Blood type: B+
Shoe Size: 12 (US)
Lucky Number: 2, 3, 14, 18
Lucky Stone: Aquamarine, Amethyst
Lucky Color: Turquoise, Pink, Sea Green
Favorite Food: Spaghetti, Noodles, Cake, Chicken, Beef Steak, Soup, Vegetables, Pasta
Favorite Drink: Espresso, Wine, Tea
Favorite Wrestler: Shawn Michaels, Arn Anderson, Triple H.
- Reading Books
- Watching Movies
- Listening to Songs
Relationships and More
Ric Flair has had a crowded love-life till now. The wrestler has married five times till now with whom he has four children till now. He married his first wife Leslie Goodman in 1971. They filed for divorce in 1983 after 12 years of marriage. Then he married Elizabeth Harrel with whom he had the longest married life of 23 years. His third wife has been Tiffany VanDemark. This couple split up in 2008. Then he married Jacqueline Beems and later Wendy Barlow. His current wife is Wendy with whom he got married in 2018.
Family and Friend
Ric Flair was born in a loving family in America. His father was Richard Reid Fliehr and mother was Kathleen Fliehr. He has married five times till now. With his first wife Leslie Goodman, he has had two children named Megan and David. His second wife Elizabeth and he had two children as well who are Ashley and Reid.
House, Cars, Net Worth
Ric Flair owns a beautiful property in the area of Charlotte. His house has a big space inside and outside. The two storied house is worth millions as per report.
Ric has some very expensive cars in his garage. He has driven some big Cadillacs and Lincoln Continentals during his time as champion. Nowadays, he is driving around a Grey Porsche Cayenne Turbo which is worth millions as per report.
5 Million USD.
Ric Flair is very active on Instagram and Twitter. His IG account @ricflairnatureboy has 2.1 million followers and his Twitter account @RicFlairNatrBoy has 1.1 million followers till now.
- He has one of the most recognizable names in pro wrestling history. But the irony is he was adopted on the black market and does not even know his real name.
- When he started, he wanted to quit pro-wrestling just after two days!
- The 72 year old wrestler survived an airplane crash back in 1975!
- The name ‘The Nature Boy’ was not his own moniker from the beginning. The name belonged to Buddy Rogers.
- He once borrowed 800k USD from Vince McMahon and used a WrestleMania check to pay him back!
- The wrestler claims to have slept with more than 10,000 women in his life.
- The popular wrestling host Conrad Thompson is his Son-in-law.
- He has had an eventful forty years of wrestling career which he ended in 2012.